01 February 2012

success!

I did it! 

I finished three books in January! I totally didn't think I was going to make that goal. (And have to admit that I wasn't even thinking about my book goal when I crammed those last few pages in before bed last night...)

You will notice something missing from the blog: reviews of all the books I've read so far. Funny, that was meant to be the whole reason for this blog! 


I'm still deciding if I'm going to do a month long review (all three in one blog entry) or reviews as I finish the books (which obviously did not happen this month...). Any suggestions or preferences from my readers? 


I'll leave you with a teaser to the review with the list of books I've read for the month of January:

  • The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The Vow by Kim Carpenter 




And no, A Clash of Kings is NOT on the list. I hope I can have it done sometime before the summer. Man, that books is LONG!

No comments: