21 January 2012

is there such a thing as too many books?

Just in case you didn't quite understand the problem I have with wanting to read more books than I actually have time for from my last post, let me tell you a little about my morning.

Since the snow did it's little magical dance, I didn't have to go into work today. Instead, I went to the library with my dad to drop off some movies.*  I swear, that's all I was going to do. 

I left with a new book. That was not on my list for this year. Oops.

How will I ever have time to finish all of these library books?! Gah. Well at least I have a few extra hours today to read, and I guess I know exactly what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon! 


*For the curious, I was returning Easy A, The English Patient, and season 1 of Dollhouse. And yes, I recommend all of them. If you decide to watch The English Patient, don't forget the tissues.

No comments: